Suba was the co-director of Education for Cape Farewell, an international organisation, which invites cultural responses from leading artists, scientists, thinkers and commentators from across the world to the leading uses affecting the planet today. As part of this work Suba has led expeditions for young people to Greenland and in 2010, for the British Council she travelled across India by train leading workshops, debates and discussions for a group of young entrepreneurs.
Suba has been choreographing and running creative and innovative dance and cross curricular projects and workshops in schools, colleges and universities for the past 15years. Suba and her company of dancers in Sadhana can bring this wealth of expertise and experience to develop bespoke education programmes for your school, college, organisation ranging from half-day workshops to week-long residency programmes, tailored to suit your specific needs. These can include:?
• Introductions to Bharata Natyam Dance?
• Invitations to join Company Class?
• Professional Class for Experienced Dancers
• Using Dance to address other aspects of the National Curriculum, particularly in the areas of Science, Humanities, Health (cross curricular projects)
• Insights into the Creative Process (featuring examples of how the?material for The Shiver has been put together)?
• Creating Curtain Raisers to accompany performances by ?Sadhana